Person

Result 1 of 1





Name Falkirk Herald
Biographical notes/Administrative history The Falkirk Herald was first published on Saturday August 14th, 1845. It was published by a Glasgow lawyer, Alexander Hedderwick. In 1846 the title was purchased by Archibald Johnston, who owned a local print works. The Falkirk Herald is still owned by Johnson Press. Branch offices at Grangemouth, Denny, Linlithgow, Bo'ness and Bathgate c1912. Circulation of 30,000 copies weekly throughout central Scotland c1958. Head Office 125 High St Falkirk
  • Select this result