Vicar Street, Falkirk

Maker
Falkirk Herald
Production date
Circa 1900
Description
View looking north of the pedestrian bridge over the railway line which split Vicar Street. It was replaced by a vehicle bridge in 1902. The North British Railway Co is advertising fares to Edinburgh and Glasgow. Kirkwood's Bar is on the left. There is an industrial building with chimney across the tracks.
See full details

Object Detail


Department
Production date
Circa 1900
Restriction
Conservation restriction
Restriction notes
Broken
Accession number
P32564