18 Apr 1981
The works was established prior to 1922. It changed hands on numerous occasions, being owned variously by Callendar Brick Co, Cannerton Brick Co, and from 1968 the Millstone Grit & Fireclay Co. It is now demolished and houses are on the site. Fireclay and ganister from a nearby pit bing were transported via an overhead rail bridge to the brickworks.