Stenhouse

Maker
Unknown
Production date
1914
Description
From "Stenhouse, June 1918"
See full details

Object Detail


Department
Maker
Production date
1914
Subject notes
Text on print reads: "Stenhouse, now demolished, originally stood in the present day Lodge Drive area of Stenhousemuir. It was originally built as a tower house by William Bruce in 1622, but was considerably altered in 1836. This photograph is from an album dated 1914. Donated by Mr Duncan, Stenhousemuir".
Accession number
P14221

Colours


Share