Drill Hall, Talbot Street, Grangemouth

Maker
Alexander Gentles Fyfe
Production date
Circa 1968
Description
Detail of the pediment, showing the statue of a woman (goddess?) and a dog. Below it is a tablet inscribed 'No 12 1st F.A.V. 1887'.
See full details

Object Detail


Department
Production date
Circa 1968
Subject notes
Opened in 1887 having been built by public subscription, it was the headquarters of the local Volunteer Force. Later it was home of the Docker's Battalion and was demolished by 1994.
Accession number
P00505

Colours


Subject category


Share