Rectangular white marble plaque with black painted lettering from the West Church, Grangemouth. It has a plain moulding around the edge. "THIS CHURCH/ ERECTED IN 1837 BY/ THE RIGHT HONOURABLE LAWRENCE, LORD DUNDAS,/ AND GIFTED TO THE FREE CHURCH BY/ THE RIGHT HONOURABLE THOMAS, EARL OF ZETLAND,/ IN 1865, WAS RENOVATED IN THE YEAR OF ITS JUBILEE 1887;/ BY THE CONGREGATION./ REV. SAMUEL M. RIDDICK, M.A. MINISTER."
See full details