The Pineapple, Dunmore

Maker
Alexander Gentles Fyfe
Production date
1960-1978
See full details

Object Detail


Department
Production date
1960-1978
Subject notes
The Pineapple was built by 4th Earl of Dunmore in 1761. It is a gazebo built into the centre of the north wall of the walled garden of Dunmore Park House in the shape of a pineapple. The portico in front of this is designed in the form of a Venetian window incorporating Tuscan columns.
Accession number
P01672

Colours


Share