Tramcar in Main St, Camelon
View from west of a new-looking double deck tramcar sitting in the street. A boy stands at the driver's position and a crowd of children look on from the edge of the road. Across the street is a horse-drawn cart belonging to Camelon Co-operative Society.
See full details
Falkirk’s tramway was built in 1905 and trams ran both ways round a circular route from Falkirk through Bainsford, Stenhousemuir, Larbert and Camelon. There was a tram every 15 minutes, every 7.5 minutes at peak times.