Wilson & Wilson records

Primary maker
Wilson & Wilson
Production date
1860-1982
Description
Architectural Plans, Title Deed Book, Ordnance Survey Maps

Object Detail


Name/title notes
Wilson & Wilson was an architectural partnership between Robert Wilson and Henry Wilson (who were not related). The practice was set up in 1937. Henry Wilson had previously been in partnership with David Alexander Tait (as Wilson & Tait, based in Grangemouth from 1903 to 1937). Robert Wilson had previously been in partnership with James Strang (as (Strang & Wilson) from about 1919. The practice was taken over by Henry Wilson's son in the 1960s and then bought by another architect. (Source: Dictionary of Scottish Architects)
Level of current record
Collection
Primary maker
Production date
1860-1982
Measurements
202 items
Archives finding aids
This catalogue entry provides a summary of the whole collection. Please use the search tools on the Collections Browser to look for information about individual items in this collection.

You can see catalogues of the items in this collection on our website. http://www.falkirkcommunitytrust.org/heritage/archives/finding-aids/docs/business/Architects.pdf
Accession number
A2003

Share