Lorry belonging to Falkirk Poultry House

Maker
Unknown
Production date
Circa 1920
Description
View of a lorry with pneumatic tyres and oil side-lamps. The cab has a vertical windscreen and open sides. The lorry is painted in a light colour and the lettering reads 'Falkirk Poultry House Co - Poultry Feeding Specialists - All Kinds of Poultry Appliances' and 'Phone No 76'.
See full details

Object Detail


Department
Maker
Production date
Circa 1920
Subject notes
Poultry meat was more expensive relative to red meat than it is today, as intensive production methods had not been introduced. Egg production was important.
Accession number
P13774

Colours


Share