Tomb of Dr John Roebuck, Carriden churchyard

Maker
Unknown
Production date
Post 1932
See full details

Object detail

Department
Maker
Production date
Post 1932
Subject notes
Gravestone restored by Carron Company in 1932.
Accession number
P03817

Share

Public comments

Be the first to comment on this object record.

Google reCaptchaThis site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.