Sites and Monument Record: Larbert House Doocot (SMR 34)
The Edinburgh Evening Courant of 24th March 1804 mentions a pigeon house at Mountriddell, in the parish of Larbert. The house today is known as Larbert House.
A circular building is shown immediately west of the stable block on the 1st ed OS map, and is presumably the building in question. It does not appear on the 2nd ed.