Sites and Monument Record: Sheriff Court Buildings (SMR 278)
Built in a Scottish Baronial/Jacobean style, 2 storey; near symmetrical west elevations twin gabled, short N wing with circular turret in angle; asymmetrical S elevation with turret in angle. Snecked rubble, pedimented and strapwork heads at 1st floor; police station wing added on S 1870, removed c1975.
In 1990 the new Sheriff Court House in Camelon was opened and the old property disposed of. It was subsequently converted into a centre for charitable organisations.