Sites and Monument Record: Carronhall (SMR 789)
The mansion appears to have started as a square tower-house, but was considerably extended over the years. Latterly it presented a symmetrical facade to the E, the line of approach. Demolished 1960s.
Purchased in 1749 by Thomas Dundas. House and policy fields acquired by Carron Co in 1916 and remainder of estate acquired by Carron Co in 1918.
Be the first to comment on this object record.