Sites and Monument Record: Muiravonside House Stables (SMR 1096)
An irregularly shaped courtyard to the north of the House. The north range, now the visitor centre for the country park, is a plain long single storey block with a central raised pedimented section. This section has an arch for a coachhouse at ground level, a loading door at first floor level, and a circular aperture for ventilation in the crowstepped gable. The eastern part of the block now houses public conveniences, but the whole has been sympathetically restored. The west and south side of the courtyard contain open shelters, largely rebuilt. The fourth side has a high wall.