Sites and Monument Record: Airth School (SMR 1986)
Completed in 1908.
Single storey stone building with simple architectural treatment, including mullioned windows, over-hanging eaves and half-timbered gables. The central feature is the large hall with its open roof and arched timber trusses. The classrooms and teachers' rooms were grouped around the hall. When opened in 1908 it had accommodation for 220 pupils.
See full details