Main St, Camelon

Maker
Falkirk Town Council
Production date
1920
Description
View of an empty cobbled street with a single tram line and overhead wires. There is a two-storey stone building on the left with a pantile roof (Rowans Building). Further along there is a single storey cottage and a three-storey tenement.
See full details

Object Detail


Department
Production date
1920
Subject notes
The opening on the right is Stirling Road, the route taken by the tramway. Rowana Buildings, first left, were in part occupied by Lawrie, clay pipe maker.
Accession number
P10901

Colours


Share