Falkirk & District Tramways workers
The men at the back have 'Motorman' (driver) on their hats and 'FDTC' (Falkirk and District Tramway Company) on their collars. The man seated with the dog is probably an inspector. The women are probably conductresses. One wears a sprig of white heather.
See full details
Falkirk’s tramway was built in 1905 and trams ran both ways round a circular route from Falkirk through Bainsford, Stenhousemuir, Larbert and Camelon. In 1935 it was bought by a bus company and closed the following year.