Bo'ness railway station

Maker
Unknown
Production date
Circa 1920
Description
A hansom cab, an Edwardian motor car and a pony and trap travel the road past a procession of white gowned men. In the background is the station. There are adverts for a Charlie Chaplin programme and Lux soap.
See full details

Object Detail


Department
Maker
Production date
Circa 1920
Subject person
Subject notes
The original Bo'ness Station was at the foot of the Wynd. The line was built to serve the coal industry and docks and was operated by the NBR. It closed to passengers in 1956 and freight in 1978. The procession appears to be of a religious nature.
Accession number
P13608

Colours


Share