"Plan showing sidings at Mungal Stocking Ground"

Maker
Carron Co
Production date
01 Nov 1926
Description
Plan of Mungal Foundry showing line running north with branch off providing eight sidings. To the east is Carron Road, Foundry Street and Haugh Street and to the north, the River Carron.
See full details

Object Detail


Department
Maker
Production date
01 Nov 1926
Subject person
Subject notes
Mungal Foundry was owned by the Carron Company. The Company had some 40 miles of private sidings and its own engines and wagons.
Accession number
P25994

Colours


Subject Auto Tags


Share