West Church, Grangemouth.

Maker
Tom Astbury
Production date
30 Aug 1979
Description
View of interior through window
See full details

Object Detail


Department
Maker
Production date
30 Aug 1979
Subject person
Subject notes
The congregation was established as Grangemouth Free Church in 1884 . It became known as the West Church in 1909. The congregation united with Charing Cross Church in 1978 and the building was demolished. The stained glass windows were given to Falkirk Museums Service and a series of photographs taken before demolition.
Accession number
P07096

Colours


Share