Grangemouth Sacred Heart Roman Catholic Church

Biography
Sacred Heart Church was opened in 1897. Prior to this, mass was celebrated regularly in Grangemouth Lesser Town Hall. The original site was on Kerse Road and was used for a Chapel School. The school was taken over by the Stirlingshire Education Committee and a new church built between Dalratho Rd and Drummond Place

Share

Objects with this person as a subject