Grangemouth Dundas Church
Grangemouth Dundas United Presbyterian Church was established in February 1893 as a Church Extension charge, and the church building was opened in September 1894. It became Grangemouth Dundas United Free Church in 1900, when the Free Church united with the United Presbyterian Church. In 1929 it became Grangemouth Dundas Church of Scotland, when the United Free Church united with the Established Church. It united with Kerse Church in 2008 to form Abbotskerse Church, meeting in the former Kerse Church building.