Grangemouth West Church

Biography
The congregation was established as Grangemouth Free Church on 8 March 1884 (CH3/1286/1). The first minister was Rev James Anderson and there were two elders and 136 members from Mr Cumming's congregation. It became Grangemouth West United Free Church in 1900 (and became known as the West Church in 1909). It entered the Church of Scotland in 1929. The congregation united with Charing Cross Church in 1978 and the building was demolished. The stained glass windows were given to Museums Service

Share

Objects made by this person

Objects with this person as a subject

Objects associated with this person