Falkirk : St Andrew's School

Biography
St Andrew's Primary School was opened on 17 August 1959 and was sited in Meeks Road near the town centre. However, due to the expanding school roll and the age and condition of the school buildings, the new St Andrew's Primary School was built in Hawley Road and the children moved into the new building in November 1973. The new school was officially opened by Cardinal Gray in April 1974.

[Source: school website, accessed 6 April 2011; http://www.falkirk.gov.uk/services/education/school_information/primary_establishments/st_andrews.aspx ]

Share

Objects made by this person

Objects with this person as a subject