Abbots Foundry Co
Abbots Foundry Co had its works at Bankside, Falkirk on the site of Dalderse Foundry. The company joined Allied Ironfounders in 1929. Amalgamated with Callendar Iron Company and thereafter became known as Callendar Abbots Iron Company. After amalgamation the company moved to the Callendar Iron works site at Stewart Road. the original premises were taken over by the brass works of Malcolm Cockburn & Co in 1933.