Dunipace Old Parish Church
The parish of Dunipace was a pre-reformation parish which belonged to the Abbey of Cambuskenneth. It was united with the parish of Larbert by Act of Parliament in 1617, confirmed by Act of Parliament in 1624. A mission chapel was set up from Dunipace Parish Church in Carronshore in the nineteenth century. The congregation took the name Larbert & Dunipace Old Parish Church in 1929 and then became Dunipace Old Parish Church in 1962 after the union with Larbert was dissolved. Dunipace Old was lined with Dunipace north on 20 Mar 1964 and the two congregations united on 8 January 1989 as Dunipace Parish Church.