Haggs Parish Church
Haggs Parish Church was established following a petition to Presbytery by William Forbes and others in 1839. The church was built on land provided by William Forbes and the first minister was called and ordained in 1841. The parish was formally disjoined from Denny Parish and erected a quoad sacra parish by the Court of Teinds in 1875. The congregation was linked with Dennyloanhead on 25 July 1978. The linkage was terminated on 28 June 1991 after which the Dennyloanhead congregation was formally dissolved on 1 Sep 1991.