Person

Name
Kelliebank Shipyard
Biography
Peter and Donald MacKay bought Kelliebank Shipyard in 1902 from a Mr McIntyre and sold it c1914 to Mr H Buckland. Kelliebank, Forthbank and Jeffries Shipyards were sold during WWI to Basil Zahoroff who constructed new yards equipped with modern machinery. It was called The Forth Shipbuilding and Engineering Company.

Share

Objects with this person as a subject