Lane & Girvan Ltd
Ironfounders. Lane & Girvan was established in 1904. The Company was incorporated in 1919 with the registration number10705. It was taken over by Repton Ltd in 1960, liquidated and bought back from the liquidator by Repton Ltd and renamed Lane Girvan 1961 Ltd. Repton Ltd was taken over by Midlands Industries Ltd and from 1967 Lane and Girvan used the new parent company's name. Closed in 1977.