Person

Name
Forth & Clyde & Sunnyside Iron Cos Ltd
Biography
Forth & Clyde Iron Co was known as Rosebank Foundry Co until 1875 when the company's co-partners were Andrew Cockburn and Alexander Brown. It changed hands in 1876 and again in 1879/80. In 1898 Forth & Clyde Iron Co and Sunnyside Iron Co amalgamated. Joined Allied Ironfounders in 1929 . Closed in 1963. The Company was incorporated in 1898 with the registration number SC003752, and was dissolved in 1963

Share

Objects made by this person

Objects with this person as a subject

Objects associated with this person