McNay, C W & Sons
Watson McNay left Bo'ness pottery to establish Bridgeness Pottery in 1886. He brought four workers with him. When the Bo'ness Pottery closed in 1899, Bridgeness acquired much of its trade. Bridgeness Pottery closed in the 1950s. Bridgeness Pottery produced tableware and a wide selection of transfer designs and embossed plain whiteware. Whiteware was produced for the armed forces and Woolworth's. It also produced cottage ornaments such as cats, wally dugs and parrots.