Jones & Campbell Ltd
Jones & Campbell was an ironfounding company which was established in 1888 by James Jones and Dermont Campbell. It became a private limited company in 1906 with the registration number SC006316. Torwood Foundry belonged to Jones and Campbell Ltd. The company produced kitchen ranges and stoves. James Jones, the co-founder, was a timber merchant and owned James Jones & Sons.