Crowe & Rodgers
Crowe & Rodgers were based at 57 Murray Place, Stirling from 1878 until 1935 and then moved to 43-45 Port St, Stirling where they were last recorded in the Valuation Rolls in 1951-52. The founder, Alex Crowe was a photographer based at 33 Moray Place, Stirling. He appeared in the trade directories at this address from 1860 until 1870. His home address was 18 Friars Street, Stirling, 1865-66, then 4 Abercrombie Place, Stirling, 1868-69. He died in 1912.