Person

Name
MacLellan, P & W Group
Biography
Established in 1839 by Peter and Walter MacLellan as ironmongers in Glasgow. Purchased Clydesdale Foundry in 1865 and branched into teak importing, and steel and iron developments. Incorporated in 1890 as P & W MacLellan Ltd. Took over the Forth Shipbreaking Yard, Bo'ness just after the First World War. Sold shipbreaking yard in the 1960s. In 1997 P & W MacLellan plc became Haden MacLellan Holdings plc and then Infant plc in 2000

Share

Objects made by this person

Objects with this person as a subject

Objects associated with this person