Dougall, James & Sons Ltd
Fire brick and gannister manufacturers with a refractory in High Bonnybridge, established by 1874. it was incorporated in 1886 with the registration number SC1592 and dissolved in 1908. [Ref: GB234/BT2/1592] it was re-incorporated in 1907. It was re-organised in 1953 and became subsidiary of Ceramic Holdings Ltd. The company was bought by J & J Dyson Ltd in 1962.