Craigend Refractories Ltd

Craigend Brickworks Ltd was established in 1938. Works closed in 1943 due to lack of demand for bricks, but re-opened after the war. Name changed to Craigend Refractories Ltd in February 1972 and company sole to Amalgamated Anthracite Holdings Ltd. In October 1982 the Carbrook Mine and in 1983 Craigend Works were closed and the remaining assets and trade names sold to the Burn Fireclay Co of Morpeth.


Objects made by this person

Objects with this person as a subject