Grangemouth Kerse Parish Church

Biography
Kerse Church was formed as the result of a division within Grangemouth Parish Church during the 1890s. In 1897 a group from the Parish Church petitioned the Presbytery of Linlithgow to establish a new mission charge and the congregation began meeting in Grangemouth Town Hall in May 1897, calling Rev W A Knowles as minister in September. The church building was dedicated on 24th February 1899. A manse was acquired in 1929. Kerse was disjoined from Polmont parish and erected as a quoad sacra parish by the Court of Teinds on 13 July 1906.

Share

Objects made by this person

Objects with this person as a subject

Objects associated with this person