Person

Name
Falkirk Herald
Biography
The Falkirk Herald was first published on Saturday August 14th, 1845. It was published by a Glasgow lawyer, Alexander Hedderwick. In 1846 the title was purchased by Archibald Johnston, who owned a local print works. The Falkirk Herald is still owned by Johnson Press. Branch offices at Grangemouth, Denny, Linlithgow, Bo'ness and Bathgate c1912. Circulation of 30,000 copies weekly throughout central Scotland c1958. Head Office 125 High St Falkirk

Share

Objects made by this person

Objects with this person as a subject

Objects associated with this person