Falkirk : Comely Park School

Biography
Comely Park Public School began as Pleasance Public School in 1877 with its origins in the Charity School meeting in the Pleasance. The new school building was opened in 1879 with the name Comely Park Public School and this building was demolished and replaced in 1996.

Share

Objects made by this person

Objects with this person as a subject

Objects associated with this person