Person

Name
Wilson & Wilson
Biography
Wilson & Wilson was an architectural partnership between Robert Wilson and Henry Wilson (who were not related). The practice was set up in 1937. Henry Wilson had previously been in partnership with David Alexander Tait (as Wilson & Tait, based in Grangemouth from 1903 to 1937). Robert Wilson had previously been in partnership with James Strang (as (Strang & Wilson) from about 1919. The practice was taken over by Henry Wilson's son in the 1960s and then bought by another architect. (Source: Dictionary of Scottish Architects)

Share

Objects made by this person

Objects associated with this person