Falkirk High School

Biography
Falkirk High School was founded in 1886. The school used buildings in Park Street from 1886 until 1898 and then transferred to new buildings in Rennie Street, opened in 1898. In the early 1960s a new building was constructed in Blinkbonny Road and the old buildings in Rennie Street were then used by a new secondary school, Woodlands High School.

Share

Objects made by this person

Objects with this person as a subject

Objects associated with this person